The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for processing customer information, daily financial transactions and payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
Duties include but not limited to:
- verifying, classifying, recording accounts receivable data and keeping records of all invoices and payments.
- reconciliation of accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted; verifying and investigating discrepancies by reconciling customer accounts and sending out monthly statements;
- generating receivable status reports, and processing FINTECH and check payments on a daily basis;
- maintaining and updating customer files on a as needed basis;
- ad hoc reports when requested (requires strong excel knowledge).
Preferred experience includes a minimum of 2-3 years working with accounts receivable, work hours 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Pay range $19.25 to $24.00 per hour based on experience.
Great Bay Distributors is a locally owned beverage distributor with a $40 million annual impact to the communities we serve: Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando and Citrus Counties.
Benefits include company-subsidized medical, prescription, dental, and vision benefits, company-paid short- and long-term disability, and life insurance effective first of the month after 60 days. Enrollment in 401k after 90 days. Profit-sharing and 401-k match after one year. EOE & Drug-Free Workplace.