Great Bay’s High End Brand Manager is responsible for managing all hands-on operational aspects of the high-end brand portfolio. Assists senior leadership in aggressive and successful growth of the high-end brand portfolio – oversees and ensures smooth daily operations and processes in the high end brand department, responsible for maximizing sales operational excellence by partnering with all dept leadership to drive market share, profitability, expand supplier/customer relations, drive process improvement and development of our portfolio. $90,000 annual salary. EOE and DFWP.
1. Must have a least 5 years beverage sales experience.
2. Wine and liquor sales experience preferred.
3. Must have experience calling on key accounts.
4. Management experience preferred.
5. Proficient in power point and excel programs.