The Finance Analyst (with an emphasis on Pricing) coordinates with management, warehouse, sales and suppliers for pricing details and promotions. Responsible for daily input and update of pricing details, set up of new items, input into specialized software program, and posting prices and discounts with the State Beverage Department. Will work cross functionally on other projects as assigned. Position requires ability to work in person at the St. Petersburg facility from Monday to Friday. The work day schedule could range from 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, to 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Pay is $20 -$23 per hour, depending on experience. EOE & Drug-Free Workplace.
Preferred skills include:
- Advanced proficiency of Excel with the ability work with large data sets (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables required).
- 1-2 years of work experience in a similar capacity (financial analysis).
- Undergraduate degree in commerce, business, finance or a related field.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills. (Vlookup, Pivot tables, big data processing)
- Support budget and forecasting process.
- Generate/update monthly financial reports.
- Conduct monthly analysis and investigation of variances against budget/forecast.